We’re Now hiring!
Executive Director Job Description:
It is the policy of the SNEC to maintain an independent contract for a part-time Executive Director. We seek a self-motivated Contractor residing in CT, MA or RI to independently complete administrative, marketing and leadership activities including but not limited to:
• coordinate Board and committee meetings
• follow-up on correspondence and action items
• maintain contact with national staff as related to assigned tasks
• submit reports and maintain records
• respond to requests from members and the public, and serve as a point of contact
• coordinate and manage the winter conference and annual summer meeting
• coordinate and assist as necessary with at least two (2) E&SC Field Days
• manage website and social media content of the chapter
• compile content and distribute one newsletter per month
• manage and execute the Chapter’s outreach program that includes student outreach
There is great potential to grow this role and add items or services beyond the above listed. Potential additional services include developing and administering training workshops, conferences and seminars, development and production of brochures and other publications, and special project development.
Terms for the Executive Director contract will be $25/hour for up to 350 hours/year, renewable each year based on satisfactory performance. The contractor provides their own workspace and personal computer and also retains the right to perform services for other clients. The SNEC will be responsible for expenses and supplies required for performance of the contractual services, including but not limited to overnight travel (GSA rates), meeting and office supplies, postage, telephone and web-related expenses.
For questions or to submit a resume contact us at email@example.com