The Southern New England Chapter of the Soil and Water Conservation Society invites you to join us in our mission to promote, educate, and advance all phases of the science of conservation of soil, water, and all related resources. We believe that by partnering with organizations who share our goals, we can work together towards a more sustainable future.
Why join us as a SWCS SNEC sponsor? It’s an investment in our community.
A SWCS SNEC sponsor assists the Chapter with our educational work:
- Your support allows us to mentor and aid our student interns who are finding their path in the conservation field
- You give us the tools necessary to host educational events and trainings for our network of conservation professionals
- You grant us the means to support events for students in Southern New England such as Envirothons and student symposiums
A SWCS SNEC sponsor also has priority access to the following:
- Job listings in our newsletters & social media platforms
- Use of SWCS SNEC social media to market educational opportunities/events (subject to approval)
- Ability to request specific trainings to help your staff in the future
- Brand exposure to current students, recent graduates, and folks at all stages of their career path
Bottom Line: Your company name, products/services, and contact information will be seen by hundreds of potential customers and partners on the Chapter’s website, newsletter, social media, and at our events. Network with folks in the field and build connections with our community of conservation professionals and students. Invest in the environmental field.
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors for your support!
Contact Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.